Matthew 24:34
"Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place."

October 5, 2007

An introduction.

[insert cliche opening introduction here, choose below]
[So yeah, I decided to do the whole blog thing...]
[Good afternoon. My name is Daniel, and I'm an atheist.]
[Buenos noches. Me llamo Daniel, no creo en Dios.]


My goal with this blog will be to give you some insight into the life of an Atheist. Some posts may have nothing to do with religion, though I believe most will. I'm kind of an interesting guy, so hopefully you'll enjoy my life as much as I do.

I figure I should give you some background on me before we get started, so that you can presuppose many things prior to my babbling on about my existence in the land of Jesus:

I'm 29 years old and married (12/07) to a beautiful lady with a lovely smile and a firm grip. We've recently purchased a home in Garden Grove, CA.

I served in the United States Army from '96 - '99. I graduated from DeVry in '01, was hired by a defense contractor as an eletronics technician, then promptly went back to school to get my electrical engineering degree. Or at least that was the plan...

I attended Long Beach City College for five years, received A's in all of my classes, except for Calculus II, where I got a B. I applied to and was accepted to the CSULB School of Engineering, upon which time I had dropped out. After getting married, I realized that the only reason I went to school was because I was bored and had nothing better to do. I couldn't stomach another five years + of that shit.

Now that we've got that outta the way...

No comments:

Post a Comment